As an administrator, I would like to have the ability to control and configure permissions to my organization's managed accounts, these permissions are:
- Ability to create new sites for Jira, Confluence, JSD
- Ability to create new Bitbucket or Trello accounts
- Ability to join sites or products external to the organization
- Ability to remove managed users from external sites
- Ability to remove access to specific products
Not being able to have these controls allows managed accounts to join or create sites under the company's email domain, possibly causing an undesired increase on the Atlassian Access billing, which in some occasions might hit the license seat limit.