Custom field description in Jira shows <p> tag in bulk edit - detail screen
- Create a JSD service desk (enable it on top an JIRA project, for example)
- On the customer portal, raise a request.
- Search for the issue under the project. Select and follow the JIRA Bulk Edit wizard
- On Step 3 of 4: Operation Details, scroll to "Change Customer Request Type"
- The description is displayed without appending the "<p>" at the start / and of the description
- Notice the description of the field is "<p>Holds information about which Service Desk was used to create an issue. This custom field is created programmatically. Please do not remove.</p>"
- The description is displayed correctly under JIRA BTF
- The issue is not cause to JSD customfield's description, which is just plain text. The issue can be observed on some custom field like JIRA Agile "Change Developer"
There is currently no workaround for this issue.