Currently, the view in the customer portal can be pretty limited, it only shows the summary of the ticket, the status, and the Request Type. It would be great if we could add more fields to that view (as well as operations), for example the assignee, the ability to add a comment, add attachments, and more.
There are a few reasons as to why this should be implemented :
- user cant see initial response time and target resolution time in their requests
- user cant see current assignee for escalation
- user cant reopen resolved issue
- user cant evaluate issue (when i have modified workflow with status close&evaluate)
- priority of the issue should be visible if selected
UPDATE by 6cf75f652d57
We have released the following:
- Jira Admins can remove any existing column in the request list page (customer portal)
- Jira Admins can add the following columns
- created date
- Updated date
- Due date
- Your customers can now sort on most of these columns.
How to do this:
If you are a Jira Admin, you can go to 'https://<your instance>/servicedesk/customer/user/requests?page=1', and click on the 'Customize' sidebar, you should be able to customize the columns that your customers see in this page.