Unable to perform direct migration of the project from cloud to cloud due to CSV import bugs with Next-Gen projects.
Listed below are bugs related to this issue.
- JSWCLOUD-18048: Dropdown custom field type on next-gen project doesn't allow a value via CSV import
- JRACLOUD-73628: Next-gen CSV Import - cannot import data into "Paragraph" field
- JRACLOUD-72655: CSV imports does not map Issue types for Next-gen
- JSWCLOUD-17758: Ability to import issues with parent-child(epic-task) relationship to next-gen project
- JSWCLOUD-18517: Allow exporting the 'Parent-ID' field to CSV in Next-gen
- JRACLOUD-72947: Exporting sub-tasks (all fields) from next-gen project returns an error
- JRACLOUD-72091: As a Jira admin, during the CSV External System Import to a Next-Gen project, the mapping of the "Issue Type" value and the "Story Point Estimate" value is not respected
Import a CSV file to next-gen project
CSV import into next-gen projects is currently broken
Able to do a CSV import into next-gen projects without loss of data
Currently there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available