Original ticket title: Configuring the 'jira.issue.actions.order' property on Jira's Advanced Settings page has no effect in the new Issue detail view
If the comments sorting is changed to 'descending' by the 'jira.issue.actions.order' property on Jira's Advanced Settings, the new issue detail view does not respect the new settings and keep showing the comments on 'ascending' order
- Jira Cloud
- Create an issue in a Jira software project and add some comments to it
- From Jira home page, click Settings > System > General configuration
- At the top-right of the screen, click Advanced settings
- Next to the jira.issue.actions.order key, change the value to desc
- Look at the issues comments on issue view and board's issue detail view
Both views show the comments on descending creation order
Both issue view shows the comments on ascending order
- It happens only on the new issue detail view (Labs feature)
Disable the new board's issue detail view following the steps described below:
- Click on your avatar, at the bottom-left of the screen then click Profile
- Under Labs, disable Issue detail view moving the button to the left (the gray icon means "disabled").
PS: ask your users to do it, the steps above works only for the current user.