The exact match doesn't work with the new advanced search experience for CJK text.
- Create 3 pages which have a title 消費税, 消去 and 増税対応 accordingly.
- Go to the old experience and search pages with a query "消費税" with double quotations.
- Check the search result only contains the page which title is 消費税 as expected.
- Go to the new experience and search pages with the same query
- Verify the search result contains the pages which title is 消去 and 増税対応 other than 消費税.
The advanced search should extract the pages where the exact-match pattern is applied.
The new advanced search returns irrelevant results for the exact match.
- Changing the indexing language doesn't help.
- Other Operators also don't work such as -消費税 but it also occurs to English search
Consider adding yourself as a watcher to be kept informed as to the state of the bug moving forward. With that way, if our development team updates the ticket, you'll be notified via email.
Until then, try the exact-match search with the old experience.