The link of draft page navigates to "Page Not Found" if spaceKey contains multibyte character.
- Confluence 1000.1618.0
- Create user who has multibyte username such as "あいうえお"
- Create page, input title and leave it draft (Select "Close" but not "Publish")
- Go to drafts page
- Click the link of draft page
- Confirm the link navigates to "Page Not Found"
The link of drafts navigates to editor
The link of drafts navigates to "Page not found"
- Temporary workaround
- Replace spaceKey=~%20%20%20%20%20 with spaceKey=~あいうえお (using username) at navigation bar
- Permanent solution
- Rename username to new username which only contains ASCII characters
- Create temporary space
- Move all pages from personal space to temporary space (apply temporary workaround above to move unpublished pages)
- Go to Space tools > Overview > Delete space > Select OK
- Create personal space and make sure URL contains new username
- Move back the pages from temporary space to new personal space