Resolution: Timed out
The User Management on the Atlassian Cloud platform allow the usage of invalid characters when setting an username.
This seems to be specially affecting Confluence ability to send emails to this users:
Steps to reproduce
- Create a user with any credentials on it;
- Edit this user and set a username with a blank space on it, for example;
- It should be impossible to create users with invalid characters on it;
- An error message should be displayed to the customer in this case.
- The Confluence mailing system should be able to handle this characters.
No messages are sent to this user about notifications.