Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: 3.15.0, 3.15.1
The SLA information is not included in the Excel and HTML export from Issue Search. This is preventing the user to export the relevant information for reporting purposes.
- Create some issues with some SLA in Service Desk project.
- Go to Issue Search and try to export these issues via Excel, HTML or Printable
Issues exported with SLA information.
Issues are not exported with SLA information:
Use SLA Reports in Service Desk.
- Go to project settings > Reports > Create new report
- Add series and configure report as desired
- Once the report has been saved and displayed, drill down by pressing the number on the list:
- The list get drilled down to the issue list with SLA parameter shown:
- Click Export CSV, and the value gets exported (shown in hours):