Resolution: Won't Fix
The current notification that a customer get when its request is raised by an agent will be like below. It would be great if there is more information about the request as the Customer did not know what is the Request Details looks like. They would need to access the request directly to check for the details
- Login as an Agent of a Service Desk project.
- Go to the Customer Portal of the project.
- Raise a request on behalf of a customer.
- The Customer will get a notification that the request is created.
- The Customer will get a notification that the request is created with the additional details of the request.