In new issue view, quick create subtask doesn't work on subsequent create if there's a validator Field required configured in Create issue transition.
- Edit a workflow for subtask and add a Field required validator to a text custom field (affect other types as well).
- Go to any existing issue to create subtasks.
- Click on Create subtask or the + sign.
- First subtask will prompt issue creation screen to fill the custom field.
- Once created, try create another subtask. Without using Create another option enabled.
Issue creation prompted again for the user to fill a value to fulfil the validator.
To create a subsequent subtask, use Create another option in the first subtask issue creation screen whenever feasible or the parent task needs to be refreshed.