The new "Issue detail view" does not open the dialog box when creating a sub-task
- Set a required field in a Jira project
- Navigate to the appropriate board
- Select an issue and hit to create a sub-task, it will create as inline create issue
- Create more than one sub-task
- Should open dialog box instead of the inline create issue
- The second sub-task isn't created and it shows an error message
Note: users may create one sub-task but it fails to create the second one.
- Navigate to your profile(https://<instance_name>.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa) and disable "Issue detail view"; this is a per-user setting(each end user will need to make this change themselves)
- To create a subsequent subtask, use Create another option in the first subtask issue creation screen whenever feasible or the parent task needs to be refreshed.