When there are several Atlassian accounts, it is not possible to change the email address because both email addresses are in used.
Allow the ability to merge Atlassian accounts.
- The purpose of Atlassian to allow users to log in to any Atlassian Cloud products with the same email address. However, without merging the accounts, it's still partially met the purpose.
- It is not convenient for users to log into different Atlassian Cloud instances with different Atlassian Accounts
There is no workaround at the moment to merge data for multiple Atlassian accounts.
- For Jira, bulk update the Issues' reporter and assignee from a user to another user following our guides at Editing multiple issues at the same time
- If you use Trello, you may be able to use the Board Transfer Tool to move Boards from one account to another
- If you also use Bitbucket you will have to contact support.