The new search experience doesn't take account of the index language.
- Change the Indexing Language config to CJK
- Create 3 pages which have a title 消費税, 消去 and 増税対応 accordingly.
- Go to the old experience and search pages with a query 消費税.
- Check the search result shows the pages containing 消費税 in their title or content body at the top.
- Go to the new experience and search pages with the same query
- Verify the search result contains the pages which title is 消去 and 増税対応 in higher search rank
- When the number of pages increased, the search result will be useless
The exact-match operator is unavailable with the new experience neither( CONFCLOUD-67993)
The pages corresponding to the search query will be ranked in the top.
Irrelevant pages are ranked in the top.
Consider adding yourself as a watcher to be kept informed as to the state of the bug moving forward. With that way, if our development team updates the ticket, you'll be notified via email.
Bookmark the old experience and use it for the search.
CONFCLOUD-67993, the exact match operator is now available: