The customer wants to get the URL mapping information(corresponding Server and Cloud URL) between Confluence Server and Confluence Cloud after migration.
Confluence pageId is changed after the migration, so it is difficult to find the corresponding cloud page URL.
- The customer's Confluence Server pages are on public.
- Their customers know that Server page URL(not confluence link. just string).
- After the migration Server to Cloud, the Cloud page URL will be changed from Server(pageId, baseUrl, etc.).
- However, their customers only know the Server page URL. So the customer wants to configure the redirection to Cloud in Confluence Server page URL.
- To configure that redirection, the customer needs to get the mapping of how changed page URL(Server to Cloud) to configure the redirection.
- Confluence Cloud Migration Assistant(CCMA) provides that URL mapping information after the migration is completed.
- There is no feature now, please consult with Atlassian support.