Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: 8.14.0, 8.13.3
Fix Version/s: None
Introduced in Version:8.13
Support reference count:3
Symptom Severity:Severity 2 - Major
Bug Fix Policy:
Due to this bug https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWSERVER-20866 , when performing the workaround which is to run Background or project re-index, the subtask only re-appears on the node where is was executed on.
This is only affecting boards which has the Advance Roadmaps' Team Field
Tested on :
Jira version 8.13.3 , 8.14.0
Advance Roadmaps version : 3.29.5
Steps to reproduce below are using a 2 node JDC environment
- Verify that you are running into the bug from
JSWSERVER-20866where the board's filter includes a teams field from Advance Roadmaps. Then first run a full-reindex. This will remove the teams field from the index.
- Run project re-index on Node 1. Subtask is now visible on Node 1's board
- Check node 2
Running the project re-index on Node 1 will trigger the Proect re-index on Node 2 and the subtask should now be visible on Node 2
Project re-index is triggered on Node 2 but the Subtask is not visible on Node 2's board
- Run project re-index on Node 2. Subtask is now visible on Node 2's board
- Check Node 1, issue occurs there again.
- Running project re-index or background re-index on Node 1 fixes this issue in Node 1 but checking Node 2, its happening there again.
Screen recording : kanbanboard.mp4