If a user is using a Service Desk project that has a workflow that has a screen on the transition event, the screen does not come up.
- Create a service desk project of type IT Project.
- Create a new Screen Approve
- Add any field to the screen.
- Modify the Change Workflow.
- This by default has the approve/deny transitions.
- Add the screen created to the approve and deny transitions.
- Publish the workflow and reindex JIRA.
- Create a new issue in JIRA service desk(portal or UI).
- Attempt to approve or deny the issue.
JIRA would show you the workflow screen you configured to allow you enter expected values(e.g. Comments).
JIRA would automatically perform the transition without the screen ever showing up.