Steps to replicate:
- Hide the 'Priority' or 'Resolution' field in the Default Field Configration.
- Exit Administration and click on the arrow at right in the tab "Projects"
- Select any project from the Dropdown list
- In the Issue Panel choose any Issue Link, for example the link "Open" in the panel "Status Summary", it will lead you to Issue Navigator
- There it will show "There is no current active search."
- Click on "Edit" in the Search Panel and Switch to advanced searching
- There you'll get an error "Not able to sort using field 'priority'.
In the new project navigation issue view, it doesn't show any error but checking from the network request /rest/issueNav/1/, it returns 404 Bad Request with the below response:
- Direct link to the new project navigation issue view: https://<instance name>/projects/<project key>/issues