Thank you for your interest in this issue.
While this suggestion has gathered significant interest, we are unable to implement all of the excellent suggestions you make. We don't plan to work on this for the foreseeable future. This suggestion will be reviewed in about 12 months time, at which point we will consider whether we need to alter its status.
We understand this decision will be disappointing to everyone who voted for this issue.
While we believe this suggestion would improve the product, after careful review of the most pressing needs of our customers, we've decided to prioritize other areas of the Jira Server roadmap, including:
For the near future, we've decided to prioritize some other areas of the Jira Server roadmap, including several highly-voted suggestions from you:
In the recent Jira Server releases we have also shipped some highly-voted features and improvements, including:
- Filters and dashboards collaborative editing
- Selectable delimiters in CSV export
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 support
- iPv6 support
- Faster Kanban boards
- Refreshed projects and custom fields management pages in the admin's section
- We hope that you appreciate our candid and transparent communication. You can learn more about our approach to highly voted server suggestions here.
We hope that you appreciate our candid and transparent communication. You can learn more about our approach to highly voted server suggestions here.
To learn more on how you suggestions are reviewed, see our updated workflow for server feature suggestions.
Jira Server Product Management