Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Resolution: Won't Fix
Severity 2 - Major
When we set a due date in an issue, it will show fine in the view issue screen. However, JIRA Issue Calendar gadget will show the due date to be two days before, while any other gadgets that pull in due dates will show them as one day before.
The same behavior is also noticed in the Issue Search, without using filters - the due date is off by one day:
The correct date as depicted in the issue view:
- JIRA Cloud
Steps to Reproduce
- put the Due Date (upon creation) to be Sep. 4th.
- But in the Calendar Widget it shows as Sep 2nd.
- And in the Filter Results widget it shows as Sep. 3rd.
- Calendar Widget shows as Sep 4th
- Filter Results widget shows as Sep 4th
- Calendar Widget shows as Sep 2nd
- Filter Results widget shows as Sep 3rd
None at the moment
- is related to
JRACLOUD-68247 Jira Issue Calendar Gadget considering GMT instead of the default user time zone for Date Time Picker values
- relates to
JSWCLOUD-22316 Versions showing start date and release date 1 day earlier
- Gathering Impact
- is duplicated by