Severity 3 - Minor
When we set a Date Time Picker in an issue, it will show fine in the view issue screen. However, Jira Issue Calendar gadget can show the issue on a wrong date, depending on the Default user time zone set in the instance.
- JIRA Cloud
- Set the Default user time zone of the instance to i.e. GMT-5;
- Set the date in a Date Time Picker custom field (upon creation) to be Dez 11, at 7 pm;
- In the Calendar gadget the issue shows on Dez 12;
- If we check the date and time in the database, Jira seems to be considering the GMT (Z) instead of the users' GMT.
- Calendar gadget shows the date as Dez 11.
- Calendar gadget shows then date as Dez 12.
None at the moment.