PI is not changed to parent feature PI when the story is reassigned to another feature with unassigned PI
- Occurs if the story is reassigned from Jira to a feature(Jira Epic) with an unassigned backlog PI
- Does not occur if the story is reassigned in Align
- Create 2 Epics in Jira and assign stories to one of the epic
- Wait for this to sync to Align
- Once synced, set a PI to Align feature(Jira Epic) with stories. (Keep the second feature to "Unassigned Backlog" PI)
- Check the Program Room for the Align Feature. No misalign story indicated.
- In Jira, move one of the stories to the other Epic without stories (Align Features with unassigned backlog PI)
- Wait for it to Sync and check Program Room again.
There should be no misaligned stories because the story sprint/iteration is unassigned.
The reassigned story is marked as misaligned in the program room even though both PI and sprints are unassigned.
Currently there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available