Steps to reproduce
- In addition to the existing superuser, create a second "normal" user.
- Log in as the normal user
- Create a new page, click Restrictions --> Edit and select Restrict viewing of this page to Me.
- Save the new page.
- Then log in as the administrator.
- As administrator, the new page can be viewed, its content and the Edit button.
- Click Tool --> Restriction but nothing happens. (see screenshot: 35x.png)
- Click Edit, then a page with the title "Not Permitted" appears.
- The page is even visible in the page tree (see screenshot: tree.png)
For Confluence 3.4.x, the Edit button and the page in page tree are not visible, and the Tool does not show anything (see screenshot: 34x.png)