- Update atlassian-core with Wojciech's change
- Optionally add my JAI based renderer for the JPEGs that cannot be rendered.
- Fix the thumbnail servlet (all the thumbnails are currently stored as JPEG)
- Write an upgrade task that removes all the JPEG thumbnails.
- Added stream based renderer for images that exceed a certain dimension (currently 5000px).
- Added a JAI based renderer that will be used as a fallback renderer for images
with embedded colour profiles that cause a
- Updated upgrade task.
- Added an adaptive strategy that take the available free memory into account in order to decide whether to use
the raster based (high quality, high memory consumption) or stream based (lower quality,
low memory consumption, faster) approach.