Unlicensed Users from Service Desk unable to search confluence pages in the advanced search and also the Search this space in the overview page.
- Step 1 Create a KB space from the JSD project.
- Step 2 add unlicensed users in space permissions.
- Step 3 Login as unlicensed user, user can view the space and its pages.
- Step 4 Try to search the pages in the advanced search, user not getting search results
- Step 5 Also, searching on the Search this space on the Overview page does not return any result.
If Unlicensed user is added in KB space permissions (can view space and its pages) they should be able to see the pages in the advanced search.
If Unlicensed user is added in KB space permissions (can view space and its pages) they are not getting the pages in the advanced search, no search results for unlicensed users.
Note: Advanced Search shows the content from Spaces which has Anonymous access enabled.
Currently, there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available