Anonymous users unable to view Jira Issues on the Jira Issue chart macro, even if the Jira project and Confluence space are open for anonymous users;
- New and old editor;
- "Jira Issue"; macro
- Anonymous access on both Jira and Confluence;
- Create a new Jira Project and grant 'Browse Projects' permission for "Anyone" Allowing anonymous access to your project
- Create at least one Issue in this project;
- Create a Confluence Space and enable anonymous users access;
- Create a new Page, and insert a "Jira Issue" macro > Search for the newly created project and publish the page;
- Try to access the page and view the macro (use incognito mode to replicate this one).
- Anonymous users to be able to view Jira Issues through the "Jira Issue" macro in Confluence;
- The "Jira Issue" macro does not load issues, and it is kept on a forever 'loading' state (spinning)
- Checking the browser's console we see a 'Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 401 ()'
- Accessing these issues directly in Jira works;
- Even though on both Confluence and Jira anonymous access is enabled, it seems that the macro itself is denying access to the issues on Confluence.
Currently, there is no known workaround for this behavior.