Severity 3 - Minor
When using the Google Drive macro, if the logged user is not the author/owner of the document, a message to "authenticate/Sign in as the user" will be displayed, with a Sign in to Google button. Due to not having options to see the document directly in Confluence, the user will need to authenticate.
Recently, if the user clicks on this button, the following message will be displayed:
Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app - This app has not been verified yet by Google in order to use Google Sign In.
- Confluence Cloud
- Google Drive for Confluence add-on
Steps to Reproduce
- Make sure to install the Google Drive Macro for Confluence
- After that, when editing a page, insert a Google Sheets with a valid URL for a spreadsheet in the user's drive.
- Once added to the page, click on Publish to save the changes
- Observe the message and click on Sign in to Google
The user should be able to authenticate and see the document, based on Google's permission.
The user is asked to authenticate. After that, a warning screen is shown saying the App is not verified by Google.
There is no workaround at the moment.
- is duplicated by
CONFCLOUD-59946 Google Drive Macro/Add-on Not Allowing Users to Sign In to See the Content
- mentioned in