When using a Live Search Macro as an Unlicensed Access user (Service Desk Customer), the user is able to search content by selecting it from the search suggestions but when the user hits 'return' to run the search, he is redirected to /dosearchsite.action and sees "Not Permitted"
- Confluence Space shared through JIRA Service Desk
- Link a JIRA Service Desk project to a Space
- Create a page on that space with a live search macro
- login as a Service Desk customer (user without Confluence or JIRA Application access)
- navigate to the page with the live search macro
- type on the box to see results. results can be selected and are available
- hit "Enter" on the keyboard
Search results are shown.
"Not Permitted" page is shown.
- "Enter" redirects to /dosearchsite.action that is not accessible to "Unlicensed Access" users.
- Making the space public doesn't solve the problem.
- This was also noticed on the "Labels List" macro.
Click on results given by the live search.