After a Project import of a JIRA Software Scrum project, the Epic report will not be generated. The root cause of the problem is Jira is not setting correct Epic Link history items during project import.
- Perform a Project import of a JIRA Software Scrum project.
- Crosscheck the Epic report between the Source and Target - Target instance will not generate the Epic report graph on the page.
- Grab the issue id and issue key of the epic you want to fix
- Execute the following queries:
For example, if the epic key is SSP1-53 and the epic issue id is 10049:
- Perform a project reindex.