- Dragging sub-tasks to status 'Done' in an Agile board (Either Kanban or Scrum project) will give error on IE 11.
- Create a Kanban or Scrum Project
- Create some issues and at least one sub-task.
- Go to the Active Sprints/Kanban Board and drag a sub-task from any status to 'Done' (or whatever the name of the last column is for your scenario):
- The sub-task is transitioned to the status linked with the column where it was dragged (usually 'Done').
- To use other web browser like Chrome or Firefox, where the issue is not present.
- Tested with IE 11.726.15063.0, Update versions: 11.0.48 (KB4047206)