Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: 7.3.0, 7.2.2, 7.7.0, 7.11.2
The burndown chart is not showing the information when an issue is removed from the sprint.
- create sprint A
- put issue 1 in sprint A
- start and close sprint A without completing issue 1
- create sprint B
- put issue 1 and 2 in sprint B
- start sprint B
- remove both issues from sprint B
Burndown chart shows both issue 1 and issue 2 as being removed from sprint B
Burndown chart only shows issue 2 as being removed from sprint B
- This is affecting issues that don't have an estimation.
- Seems to be only affecting Original Time Estimate & Original Story Points estimation only.
- Issue Type such as Task is not affected.
- (Original Story Points)
The only known workaround for now is to put the issue back in the Sprint after removal and then remove again
- (Original Time Estimate)
Assign 0m to the issue's estimation will keep it in the report.