Currently, when required field is set for a project and users tries to create issues in a plan, the user will be prompted to re-insert the values of the required field while creating the issue.
- Edit the Field Configuration used by the project included in the Advanced Roadmaps plan.
- Set a field as required (Eg: Components).
- Open Advanced Roadmaps plan.
- Add the field which is set as required to the scope view.
- Create a new issue on the plan.
- Create a new child issue under the plan.
- Set the required field for both of the issues.
- Commit the changes.
Both of the issues are created.
User is required to fill in the detail for the required field again.
Enter the required field from the screen shown by dialog and commit the change.