Currently, when required field is set for a project and users tries to create 2 or more issues in Portfolio, Portfolio will be prompting users to re-insert the values of the required field while creating the issue.
- Portfolio 3.11
- Portfolio 3.4.0
- Edit the Field Configuration used by the project included in the Portfolio plan.
- Set a field as required (Eg: Components).
- Open Portfolio plan.
- Add the field which is set as required to the scope view.
- Create a new issue on the plan.
- Create a new child issue under the plan.
- Set the required field for both of the issues.
- Commit the changes.
Portfolio creates both of the issues.
Portfolio request user to fill in the detail for the required field again.
Enter the required field from the screen shown by Portfolio and commit the change.