Issues which Sprint has been set at creation issue screen will not appear in burndown chart if the sprint is removed from this issue.
- Create a JIRA Software Project
- Create a Sprint - You can start the Sprint or not.
- Create an issue and set the Sprint in the issue creation screen
- Start the Sprint if you have not started.
- Remove the issue from the Sprint.
The burndown chart would show the issue as "Scope change issue removed"
The burndown chart does not show the issue on it and make it seems like the issue never existed.
The only known workaround for now is to put the issue back in the Sprint after removal and then remove again
Affected deleted issue.