Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Atlassian Status as at 11 February 2016 We have implemented a solution which addresses the required use-cases and is optimised for the main use-case of locating an open epic from the same project, see comment below for discussion on the implementation. This feature is now available for both JIRA Software Cloud and JIRA Software Server. The server release version is 7.1.0, please see the server release notes for further details. Kind regards, Martin JIRA Software
- Login to JIRA as an Administrator;
- Create an Epic in a project;
- Now create a new issues and choose a different project;
- Click on the dropdown of the "Epic Link" field;
- The Epic created before in a different project is listed in this project as well;
We want the "Epic Link" field to display only Epics from the selected project.