There's warnings being triggered on the latest JSD version due to the `RequestCacheImpl` being used outside of a request thread by the `SdSerialisedOffThreadProcessor`. This will not work in the future, so we need to fix it.
- Install JSD v4.9.1
The below exception is thrown in the atlassian-jira.log file:
Setting the log level of the com.atlassian.jira.cache.request.RequestCacheImpl package to ERROR per the documentation Logging and profiling
This configuration will filter out relevant warnings as well.
- In Jira, go to ⚙ > System > Logging and profiling page
- Scroll down to Default Loggers > Configure logging level for another package, and add com.atlassian.jira.cache.request.RequestCacheImpl package with the ERROR level
- Edit the file <JIRA_INSTALLATION>/atlassian-jira/WEB-INF/classes/log4j.properties
- Add the 2 following lines at the end of the file and save it:
- Restart the Jira application