When opening an issue from the queue view, the formatting of the comment will break down when lists are mixed with bold words. See "Steps to Reproduce" for the detailed test case. The same case works fine in the default issue view, the issue only exists from within a queue view.
- With JSD 4.5.1 open up a queue view, and click on any ticket to open it within the queue view
- Copy and paste the following into the "Text view" of a new comment:
- Switch to "Visual view" - everything looks normal.
- When in "Visual view", put the cursor at the beginning of the last line, then click Backspace to merge it with a previous line, and then click Enter to put the last line into the new paragraph.
- Switch to the "Text view". Observe the formatting is all broken now:
- If you immediately switch to the "Visual view" it will show you the proper formatting, but it shows you a cached version, the real formatting in the comment (and in the customer notification) will be broken
- Do any change in the "Text view", switch to "Visual view" to observe the broken formatting.
Consistent formatting of the comment.
Formatting breaks down when in the Queue view.
Currently there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available.