When accessing KB article from JIRA service desk via a mobile device, the error is receiving 403 error at their end.
- IOS mobile Device (IPhone or IPAD)
- Android Mobile Device
- JIRA Service Desk 3.11.1
- Setup unlicensed knowledge base access in JIRA service desk
- Access JIRA service desk via mobile (Andriod/IOS)
- Search for any KB article and click to view the article.
- Enter confluence login credential to access the KB article
The kb article will be loaded without any issue.
- This behavior only happens when the unlicensed access permission is given to the KB article.
- If the confluence page is granted with anonymous access or if the user who is accessing the KB article from service desk have confluence license the page loads fine without the 403 error.
Working Url for mobile access: http://10.60.2.214:8090/conf680/plugins/servlet/mobile?contentId=65605#content/view/65605 (with anonymous or licensed access)
Non-Working Url from mobile access: http://10.60.2.214:8090/conf680/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=65605 (with unlicensed access)
Once the user login to confluence via service desk though the error is prompt the session is captured in a mobile browser, hence browsing the same article again will work fine until the session is cleared from the browser.