When integrating Service Desk and Confluence, a space with dedicated pages for KB articles will be created. If an anchor is added to the article/page, the same will not work for customer-only accounts. If the customer taps the anchor while using Firefox, nothing will happen.
- In Firefox, make sure to have a Confluence and Jira Service Desk integrated in order to work with the Knowledge Base article functions.
- Make sure that project allows unlicensed users to see the Confluence space, through the Knowledge Base option in the project's settings.
- Create a new page in Confluence and add a link to an anchor and also, add an anchor to the page.
- Have a customer accessing the knowledge base article in Jira Service desk and tap the link to the anchor
The user should be properly redirected to the specific part of the page.
Nothing happens, as if the link was a dead one.
- For licensed users in Confluence, if they tap the anchor in the Knowledge Base article, it will properly work. This only happens for customer-only accounts.
- If the user creates an anchor to a different page, this bug will be triggered.
- As a customer-only, open the link in a new tab. Although it will not render the page exactly as the Knowledge Base formatting, it will redirect the user to the specific part of the page.
- Use a different browser.