Currently, KB article that contains image with "center align" format , it will not worked. Due to Center-Macro remove from Confluence (https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/we-re-cleaning-up-the-macro-browser-946028471.html) , the workaround is to use "center align" at Confluence site. However , for image , it remain at left side eventhough it already set to center.
- Open Service Desk project
- Go to Knowledge base space and create a page.
- Type a text and add an image.
- Set it to "center align". Expected as below :-
- Once publish, view it from Customer Portal.
Image at center of the page.