- Currently there isn't a way to assign permissions to specific "Organizations"
- In reference to Knowledge Base(KB) articles, it's not possible to create bespoke documentation per customer
- Customers are unable to customize the end user's experience - similar to JSDCLOUD-4486
- Allow "Organizations" to be included in permissions schemes(for Confluence also)
- Create a group that is assigned to Organization members
- Allows customers to provide a more tailored service desk for their customers
- Migrate the customer accounts to an Atlassian account that doesn't have any licenses assigned to that account and then use "Groups" to restrict the KB articles based on group membership