When the user satisfaction survey is sent from the Service Desk which only has one Language Support which is Italian, the satisfaction survey rating is in English.
Steps to Reproduce
- Ensure the Language Support has set Italian language set as default only.
- Create a request in the service desk portal > Resolve and Close the ticket to generate a satisfaction survey.
- When checking the satisfaction survey the language in it is in English
The satisfaction survey should be fully in Italian .'
The satisfaction survey comes out in English language.
This affects PT-BR as well.
1. Go to System Setting > General Configuration:
2. Click on Edit Settings > Change the default language to Italian > Click Update
3. Now, when customer portal tickets are resolved the satisfaction survey sent are in full Italian.
1. Ensure that the customer profile: Preferences language is set to "italiano (Italia)".
2. Now, when customer portal tickets are resolved the satisfaction survey sent are in full Italian.