Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: 8.2.0, 8.2.1, 8.3.0, 8.2.3, 8.2.4
Fix Version/s: 8.3.1
Introduced in Version:8.02
Support reference count:26
Symptom Severity:Severity 2 - Major
Bug Fix Policy:
Jira locked Development field name shows i18n key as it is. Other entities can be affected:
- custom field name and description (table: customfield)
- issue type name and description (table: issuetype)
- field configuration scheme name (table: fieldconfigscheme)
- field configuration name (table: fieldconfiguration)
- field layout item description (table: fieldlayoutitem)
- project role name and description (table: projectrole)
- search request query (table: searchrequest)
- Jira 8.2.0
- Not reproduced 7.13.0, 8.1.0
- Build Jira with installer
- Move Jira Administration > Issues > Custom fields
- Check locked "Development" field
Field name show "Development".
Field description show "Development Summary Field for Jira Software use only".
Field name show "devstatus.customfield.development.name".
Field description show "devstatus.customfield.development.desc".
- When search issue with development field, need to use i18n key.
- Approvals, Organizations, Customer Request Type Custom Field, Request Participants in Jira Service Desk field also have same issue.
- JIRA Portfolio Custom Fields also affected by this
Currently there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available