As owner of a Dashboard, if I accidentally click on anything in the 'sort by' row, that sort by will supersede the ORDER BY in JQL and the whole team will have the incorrect order.
Steps to reproduce
- Create a Dashboard and share it with your team.
- Create a saved filter that includes an ORDER BY clause and share it with your team.
- Add a Filter Results gadget using the new fillter.
- Click on the top of one of the field columns.
- All users will see the Filter Results gadget sorted by the column you clicked, not the ORDER BY clause of the JQL.
- One user clicking the column header would not change the sorting for everyone else.
- The owner has to delete the Filter Results gadget and re-add it to the dashboard.
- Add a reset button to the Filter Resutls gadget to restore sorting to the JQL ORDER BY clause.
- Don't let the dashboard owner's "click to sort" actions change the sorting for other users.