Status: Gathering Impact (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: 7.0.0-OD-08, 7.13.9, 8.5.2
Fix Version/s: None
Introduced in Version:7
Support reference count:24
Symptom Severity:Severity 3 - Minor
Bug Fix Policy:
The attachment button is not available when commenting in the same transition where attachment is uploaded to the issue. The same happens when user is editing an existing comment.
- Edit a screen to have attachment field and comment field
- Associate the screen with a workflow
- Transition the issue to the point where it will use the screen
- Add an attachment and upon commenting the attachment button is not available to be selected
The attachment button is available and can be selected
No attachment button is available
- Add a comment to an issue
- Edit the comment and click on the add attachment option
Browse attachment is displayed
Browse attachment is not displayed
The attachment button in comments will be available if there are existing attachments in the issue before the transition.
- Add attachment first, then in another screen add comment with embedded attachment.
- Drag and drop attachments to the comment field (the attachment will be uploaded and embedded into the comment)
- The Attachment button will only appear on a Transition screen when there are existing attachments in the ticket, however, there's no option to browse and upload the attachment by clicking on the "+ Browse" link from the drop-down of the Attachment button. Hence, the workaround is to add the system Attachments field to the transition screen.