Creating issues with one mail to 3 different addresses fails in JIRA 6.3 and 6.4
When we have 3 different mail handlers and each one of them associating with a different project:
- Mail Handler 1 --> Project 1
- Mail Handler 2 --> Project 2
- Mail Handler 3 --> Project 3
- Create 3 projects
- Associate one mail handler to each project
- Create one Email and having 3 mail handlers in "TO" field
Since we have 3 mail handlers 3 issues with same summary and description should be created in 3 different projects.
It has been tested in version 6.0.8 and the issues can be created, but in versions 6.3.x and 6.4.x, the issues being created randomly in different projects.
The following error has been found in the test instance and the customer's JIRA instance: