Following an old issue (
JRA-6481), our requirment for i18n implementation is more and mroe important at the moment.
- May we know when a such feature will be implemented in future release ?
- Trying to understand how customfield rendering is done, I found a way to apply i18n translation.
I proceed so :
- Creating the CustomField as i18n keys : myCustomField
- Adding the CustomField property value in a rebuild language_fr_FR.jar
- Adding the CustomField property value in a rebuild language_en_UK.jar
- ... and alos for any other required languages.
- Modifying templates/plugins/jira/macros.vm as follow :
- a new Macro
- Replacement of
- Modify includes/panels/issue/view_customfields.jsp as follow :
Please, let me know if I may implement this, waiting the future feature ?
What other problem may I encounter ? Probably Word and Excel rendering, I suppose ?