Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Unable to view custom field when it is found on the View Issue Screen but is not included in the Edit Issue Screen.
Steps to Reproduce
- Have a test custom field created. Type checkbox used for testing.
- Ensure you have two separated screens for Edit Issue Screen and View Issue Screen for your issue type in your project.
- Ensure your custom field is not set to HIDE WHEN EMPTY in your issue screen.
- Include the custom field in your View Issue Screen but remove it from your Edit Issue Screen.
- Launch an issue (using the new issue view) of the issue type you have configured your screens. Ensure its custom field value is empty.
The custom field should still be visible when empty given it is included in the Issue View Screen and it is not set to hide when empty.
The custom field is not displayed.
Pin the custom field to have it display while empty - only works for users who pinned the custom field.
- is duplicated by
JRACLOUD-78320 Issue Fields that are empty Do Not show up in the Issue View if they are added to View Screen but not in Edit Screen Config
- Gathering Interest