We have a custom cascading field or select list field that we use heavily for our customer reporting. There are some options that we've disabled in the custom field default context and although those options are correctly disabled on the viewscreen, however, they remain enabled when creating an issue.
- Create a cascade custom field or select list custom field.
- Add options in the custom field
- Link this custom field with a screen.
- Disable any cascade or select list option.
- Open the issue create screen and create an issue
- Check the available cascade or select list option in the custom field
When selecting the custom field options and checking the options, the options that I've disabled should not appear on the drop-down list used on the create issue screen.
When selecting the custom field options and checking the options, the options that I've disabled are still appearing on the drop-down list using the create issue screen
There is no workaround.