For next-gen projects, when searching for issues using JQL such as:
The results are unreliable.
- Create a next-gen project (Software type) with statuses "To Do", "In Progress" and "Done".
- Create some issues, and transition some of them around.
- Run the query: project = PROJECT_NAME AND (status CHANGED FROM "To Do" OR status = "To Do")
- All issues in that project should be returned.
- Only some are returned.
- Currently, this bug is affecting the default statuses from the Next-Gen project. So, if you use custom statuses, the search is expected to work.
Renaming the columns to something different than the default value return the issues from the search.